細 (2 版)
2008年5月5日 (月) 11:13時点における版
There are two ways of getting files onto your site, and once there, changing them.
- By using your cPanel, or whatever file manager is provided by your host.
- By using a FTP client. This guide will show you how to use FileZilla.
Why use FileZilla? Because, like WordPress, it is released under the GPL. So, it is not just free, it is staying that way too. FileZilla is also a stable client that works on all flavors of Windows. Need an FTP client for your Mac? Try Fetch, Fugu, RBrowserLite, Transmit, CrossFTP or Cyberduck.
The FileZilla project homepage is http://filezilla.sourceforge.net/ and the download page is http://sourceforge.net/projects/filezilla/. At the time of writing, the latest stable version is 2.2.10, and the download is 4.6 MB.
The following pages will show you how to setup and use Filezilla:
- Setting up FileZilla for Your Website /en
- How to Upload Files and Folders /en
- Setting Permissions
- Making Hidden Files Visible