ユーザー → あなたのプロフィール
あなたのプロフィール・サブパネル には 投稿者とユーザーサブパネルとWordPressのトップページにあるメインナビゲーションメニューからアクセスすることができます。 ここでは、あなたの名前、サイトのアドレス、Eメールアドレス（管理用）、その他の個人情報や、個人的なオプションを設定することができます。
Your Profile and Personal Options
The only pieces of information WordPress requires you to include in your Profile are your e-mail address and a nickname. It should be noted that WordPress requires your email address only for your blog's administration purposes. The email address is never sent to any other site (not even to the people at WordPress headquarters), and it is never displayed on your site (unless you put it there manually). Only the other registered users of your blog have access to the e-mail address you provide.
Note: it is possible for a theme to display your e-mail address (and the e-mail addresses of your other registered users) on your site, since the the_author_email template tag can be used for such purposes. This would be a poorly conceived theme, however, if it didn't inform you of that before you downloaded it. Neither of the themes included with WordPress display any e-mail address anywhere on your site by default.
All of the other personal information asked for here is optional, and, again, it is never sent to any other site or person. It may be displayed on your site, however, depending on the theme you use, so you should test things out with your particular theme if you're at all paranoid (and a bit of paranoia regarding your personal information is healthy). See the_author and related template tags for information on how to display this information on your site (and, consequently, how to ensure the theme you use does/does not display any of this information). Typically, themes only display the information you enter in the Display name publicly as field.
- Visual Editor - Checking this box Disables the visual editor when writing, and uses the plain HTML editor.. Note that this checkbox changed at Version 2.7, as before you checked the box to enable the visual (WYSYWIG) editor.
- Admin Color Scheme - Check this radio button next to the color scheme desired for the admininstrative panels.
* Blue * Grey
- Keyboard Shortcuts - Checking this box Enables keyboard shortcuts for comment moderation. Keyboard shortcuts are designed to allow you to rapidly navigate and perform actions on comments. The Keyboard Shortcuts article describes the various shortcuts in detail.
- Username - You cannot edit your Username because it is used as your Username during the login process. Even an Administrator cannot change your Username. Usually, no one else ever needs to see your Username.
- First name - Enter your first name in this text box.
- Last name - Enter your last name in this text box.
- Nickname - Enter the nickname as it is a required for every user. It may be the same as your User Name or it can be different. If you don’t supply a Nickname, then the User Name will be placed in this field.
- Display name publicly as - Select, from the drop-down, how your name is cited on your blog. You can choose from several of the above pieces of information: Nickname, Login name, First Name, Last Name, "First Last", or "Last First". If you prefer "Last, First", insert a comma after your last name in the Last Name text box above and choose the last option from this dropdown.
- E-mail - All users are required to list an e-mail address in their respective Profiles. Your blog will use this address to notify you of new comments to your posts and for other administrative purposes. To reiterate what was said above, only other registered users of your blog will have access to this e-mail address. It is never sent anywhere.
- Website - Enter your website address. If you supply nothing, then the field will default to just http://.
- AIM - Enter your AIM screen name here. For information on how to display this on your site, see the the_author_aim template tag.
- Yahoo IM - Enter your Yahoo Messenger ID here. For information on how to display this on your site, see the the_author_yim template tag.
- Jabber / Google Talk - Enter your Jabber / Google Talk name here. For information on how to display this on your site, see the example in the Author Templates/en article.
- Biographical Info - Enter a short description or profile of yourself here. This optional information is not displayed by either the default (Kubrick) Theme or the classic Theme included with WordPress. However, these themes could be customized to display this description. Also, other themes available for download may automatically display this information. See the_author_description template tag.
- New Password - Enter your password twice, once in each of the two text boxes. Leaving these text boxes blank will keep the password you are currently using.
- Strength Indicator: This indicates if the password you entered is Very Weak, Weak, Medium, or Strong (displayed in green). The stronger the password the more secure your login. Hint: Your password should be at least seven characters long. To make it stronger, use upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols like !"?$%^&).
Remember to click this button to save the changes you have made to your Profile and Personal Options. After clicking this button you should see a splash message at the top of the screen saying User Updated. If you don't see that message, then your changes are not saved!
Back to 管理パネル.
- 2.7 :
- ビジュアルエディタ: 「Use the visual rich editor when writing」（使う場合にチェック）→「Disables the visual editor when writing」（使わない場合にチェック）に変更。
- キーボードショートカット： コメント管理時にキーボードショートカットを使うかどうかのチェックボックスを追加。
- 「Password Strength」→「Strength Indicator」に変更。