提供: WordPress Codex 日本語版
- WordPress.org PHPDoc - Nearly all the functions in WordPress have "PHPDoc" headers. This site shows all the PHPDoc.
- Trac Browser - WordPress source code. Choose 'Tags' to find a specific version source code, or 'Trunk' to see the latest version source code.
- PHPXref for WordPress - Cross reference of WordPress files, functions, and variables, which seems to point to the latest released version. This redalt.com PHPXref site has the bleeding-edge Trunk version, as well as 1.5 and 2.0, but the Trunk version may not be updating any more. So, there is now a new Trunk Xref site on ftwr.co.uk available.
- WordPress Function History Table - List each WordPress function with including the version it was introduced in or dropped in. PlanetOzh recommends: "see related WordPress Functions Implementation History Tool for more information (and for a more usable tool)"
- WordPress Variable Report - A list of WordPress functions, listing what version of PHP every function requires (and if there's a compatible function available), what varables/arguments in functions are unused, and what functions/variables each class contains (and their default values).
- WordPress Hooks Table - A list of WordPress actions and filters, cross-referenced to the files they are in