2011年12月9日 (金) 05:04時点における版
メディア → 新規追加
The Media Add New SubPanel allows you to upload new Media to later use with posts and pages. A Flash Uploader is provided and the ability to use a Browser Uploader is supplied if the Flash Uploader does not work.
Upload New Media
Uploading media from your local computer into the Media Library is quite simple. Two 'uploaders', Flash and Browser, are provided. If the Flash uploader doesn't work, then click the "Browser Uploader" link to use the Broswer uploader.
- Choose files to upload
- Select Files - Click this button, and then from the Select Files window, find and click the file to upload, then click the Open button. A "Crunching..." message will display, and when the uploading is complete, the image and its related fields will be displayed. At that point you may edit and save the information about that Media (see the Edit Media section for more information).
- Uploading multiple files at once - After clicking the Select Files button, in the Select Files window, multiple files can be selected by holding down the Ctrl key and clicking on each file. After all the files are seleted, click on the Open button and all of those files will be uploaded.
- Show and Hide - Once the Media is uploaded, a Show or Hide button is displayed to the right of the Media. Clicking on Show will expand the Media and allow you to edit the Media information (see the Edit Media section), and clicking on Hide will collapse the Media into a summary format.
Uploading via the Browser uploader:
- Browse - Click this button, and then from the File Upload window, find and click the file to upload, then click the Open button. The Media file name will be placed in the text box to the left of the Browse button.
- Upload - One a Media file name is displayed in the text box to the left of the Browse button, click the Upload button to upload that Media. At that point the Media Library SubPanel is displayed.
- Cancel - If the Upload is not working or is taking a prolonged period of time, click the Cancel button to cancel the Upload process.
Once Media is uploaded, the information associated with that Media can be edited.
- Edit image
- For image-type Media, opens a simple image editor for cropping, rotating, and resizing the image.
- Enter the Title of this Media. The Title will displayed in the File column of the Media Library SubPanel.
- Alternate text
- The "alt" attribute for image-type Media.
- The caption for this Media. For image-type Media, the Caption is also used as alternate text for that image.
- A description for this particular Media. The Description will be displayed on the attachment page.
- Click the "Delete" link to delete the Media.
- Save all changes
- Click the "Save all changes" button to save changes to the Media and other information. At that point the Media Library SubPanel is displayed.