2011年12月9日 (金) 14:38時点における版
Super Admin → Themes
The Super Admin Themes SubPanel controls which themes are available to Site administrators in their Administration > Appearance > Themes SubPanel. Super Administrators must install the themes in the wp-content/themes folder for the themes to be available. Themes can also be selectively activated for individual Sites in the Theme Info section when Editing a site via Administration > Super Admin > Sites.
Table of Themes
This table lists all of your categories by row. Categories are displayed hierarchically and alphabetically by the folder name used for storing that theme in the wp-contents/themes folder.
The table of themes contains the following columns:
- Enable - Whether this theme is enabled for use by Site Administrators. Radio buttons of Yes or No. Set to Yes to make the available to Site administrators in their Administration > Appearance > Themes SubPanel.
- Theme – The name of the theme as defined by the theme author.
- Version - The current version of the theme as defined by the theme author.
- Description - A description of the theme as described by the theme author.
- Themes installed and themes enabled.
- Click the Apply Changes button to ensure any changes you have made to your Settings are saved to your database. Once you click the button, a confirmation text box will appear at the top of the page telling you your settings have been saved.
When new sites are created via Administration > Super Admin > Sites, the WordPress Twenty Seventeen テーマ will be set as the active (default) theme. If a different active (default) theme is desired, edit the wp-config.php and add the WP_DEFAULT_THEME constant definition to the file. For example to make the WordPress Classic Theme the default theme put this in wp-config.php:
If you do remove the WordPress Twenty Seventeen テーマ then you need to define a new default theme with the WP_DEFAULT_THEME constant. Disabling a theme in the Super Admin Themes SubPanel does not prevent that theme being used by a site. It only prevents the theme being listed in the available themes list when selecting a new/different theme.
- 3.0 : 新画面